2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm definitely rooting for him. That catch :wow:

giphy.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like our young DBs (Duffie and Williams)...the reports of how they're competing and taking their bruises...for the most part sticking with a lot of the skill players....BUT whenever you have 2 of your top 3/4 DBs are rookies you're always going to have moments of :patrice::lupe: :whoa: :damn: when competition is right around the corner
We gotta live with the warts, because the best shot for any team is good DBs on rookie-scales, let alone ones that already paid the QB.

I think they’re promising af :ehh: they had no issue cutting Baker who was a low floor-high ceiling guy. Means they either see higher floors across the board and/or higher ceilings

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
We gotta live with the warts, because the best shot for any team is good DBs on rookie-scales, let alone ones that already paid the QB.

I think they’re promising af :ehh: they had no issue cutting Baker who was a low floor-high ceiling guy. Means they either see higher floors across the board and/or higher ceilings
yeah I agree, especially with the bolded... one of the main things I'm going to be watching in the preseason games is how the young DB's hold up....

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah I agree, especially with the bolded... one of the main things I'm going to be watching in the preseason games is how the young DB's hold up....

They will definitely be getting that trial by fire from Herbert, and maybe a game btw Russ and David Jr (:lolbron:) :wow: I can’t fukkin wait for this szn. I feel like expectations (at least what they would have you believe they believe) are the lowest since the Gawd’s first full yr. Mf’s better hope this is a down yr because I’m boutta be an insufferable ass nikka:mjlit:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
They will definitely be getting that trial by fire from Herbert, and maybe a game btw Russ and David Jr (:lolbron:) :wow: I can’t fukkin wait for this szn. I feel like expectations (at least what they would have you believe they believe) are the lowest since the Gawd’s first full yr. Mf’s better hope this is a down yr because I’m boutta be an insufferable ass nikka:mjlit:
yeah that's the second game too.... might be a shootout .....if they come out of that ok, then I think it'll definitely bode well for the rest of the season...

Daps
My bad i don't know how that happened yall

damn my uh.... sister broke into my laptop must've sent that 1 by accident..

Sorry yall. how embarrassing

ahem,

EWVwPGfUcAAKOep.jpg:large

:mjlit: