2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Hahahaha bro how you been?

Doing pretty well.

AFC West should be a battle this year. No idea who wins the division. I see a lot of people are picking the Chargers, but I don't think so. Losing Hill for the Chiefs will definitely hurt, but they still have the best QB in the division. I could very well be wrong, but I think the Raiders have a chance if they can remain healthy. Having Adams and Waller is a deadly combo.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
hey member last years charger team that beat yall in like week 2?

WE ADDED THESE

d4gkrdyi965k0rxjhzbi

images
:russell: go that to the chargers thread no one cares about.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Our DBs? 🤦🏾‍♂️ Hopefully our D line get enough pressure this year. Gay and Bolton are really about to be the best LB duo on the league 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I like our young DBs (Duffie and Williams)...the reports of how they're competing and taking their bruises...for the most part sticking with a lot of the skill players....BUT whenever you have 2 of your top 3/4 DBs are rookies you're always going to have moments of :patrice::lupe: :whoa: :damn: when competition is right around the corner

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
RB position looks crowded as fukk. outside of Tayon Davis we're probably still going to probably cut someone like McKinnon or Derrick Gore. I'm kind of hoping they move on from CEH, he's a bust. But i think CEH been getting alot of reps at camp.