2024 MLB Postseason Thread...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ohtani is a good hitter, but he's become so overrated. I wish I could bring up the slump he was in before he went God mode vs the fukkin Marlins. This is not roided Bonds thats just killin every pitcher that makes a mistake. SD aint even pitching around him.

I always thought he would be way more valuable as a pitcher in the playoffs than he would be as a hitter. Dodgers rotation is trash

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Phillies bats went cold like I said they would, one hot game which they barely won at home and got wrecked when the Mets played seriously the next.

Suarez is washed and looked awful a few weeks ago and gassed in the 5th. Mets are smoldering, not looking good for the Phils.

Matchups matter and it looks grave for Philadelphia...

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If the Dodgers lose Roberts probably takes the fall, but this team has no pitching? Who's pitching tonight, dos anybody know? What's the point in giving Yamamoto $300 million when you can draft pitchers and develop them? Ohtani won't hit the mound either? Also,not an excuse, but if all the bye week teams bow out early again then this playoff format is seriously flawed.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If the Dodgers lose Roberts probably takes the fall, but this team has no pitching? Who's pitching tonight, dos anybody know? What's the point in giving Yamamoto $300 million when you can draft pitchers and develop them? Ohtani won't hit the mound either? Also,not an excuse, but if all the bye week teams bow out early again then this playoff format is seriously flawed.

:stopitslime: 90-100 + winning teams been losing in the divisional series since they were created

Any team is vulnerable in a 5 game series especially if you lose game 1 with home field advantage