Daps
If he brings back the NXT entrance.... :banderas:
giovanni-vinci-wwe.gif

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown

I would be salty if I was dude they made him give up his Olympic opportunities only for him to be released a few months later...hopefully some of these athletes start exhausting their athletic/,pro opportunities before jumping straight to wwe contracts especially after this and the Cavinder twins situation.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I would be salty if I was dude they made him give up his Olympic opportunities only for him to be released a few months later...hopefully some of these athletes start exhausting their athletic/,pro opportunities before jumping straight to wwe contracts especially after this and the Cavinder twins situation.
What happened with the Cavender twins?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's been signed for years...he had a heart condition to sort out, then had to recover/train again...he had an abysmal match against Corbin and that was the end of his chapter.