2024 devor season

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I wonder who the exec was... but TBH, unless the BOSS says it, and even if the boss did, I wouldn't trust it 100%. What can an exec control if the person on top says cut him?
Some execs do have power and sway like that to influence decisions, but at the end of the day even they can easily get tossed to the bushes.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I wonder who the exec was... but TBH, unless the BOSS says it, and even if the boss did, I wouldn't trust it 100%. What can an exec control if the person on top says cut him?
It was prob hhh or Shawn Michaels. He was there guy in nxt.

Grimes is def more charismatic than gargano not sure why he’s still there. The most average guy ever.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Montez had me thinkin he got released with is latest IG post. :picard: Random ass "the last 9 years been good" ass post. :gucci:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was prob hhh or Shawn Michaels. He was there guy in nxt.

Grimes is def more charismatic than gargano not sure why he’s still there. The most average guy ever.

I think a- it's cause he's someone HHH and HBK like but also, because at least with him you can point to something he is/was a part of that got over big. All Gargano has to do is not fukk up and he probably will be there for a long time even if it's to job. Grimes was charismatic but he was never that dope. TBH, I coulda seen this coming and I was surprised he even made it to the main roster.