2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Remington is a Republican pollster

I don’t understand why these poll numbers aren’t lighting a fire under the party’s asses. Biden is going to lose and drag a lot of people down with him. Heaven forbid we have a market collapse before Nov on top of that. The Stan’s just think you can hope your way out of this hole.

He doesn’t have the energy to rally if he has a 8pm bedtime.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t understand why these poll numbers aren’t lighting a fire under the party’s asses. Biden is going to lose and drag a lot of people down with him. Heaven forbid we have a market collapse before Nov on top of that. The Stan’s just think you can hope your way out of this hole.

Does he need to be up beyond 8? You know the saying. The only things open past 8 are bars and legs

And not the voting booth :smugbiden:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

polls all over world(india , u.k . france) are wonky, they don't know how to properly gauge non rightwing support.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It can’t be this close

All the national polls with Biden leading yet you say it’s a close race but a Texas senate poll can’t possibly be close? Fam you literally twisting yourself in knots to justify the narrative your trying to paint lmaoo

I told you it’s going to be a few senate upsets in red states come November that Dems will win

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
All the national polls with Biden leading yet you say it’s a close race but a Texas senate poll can’t possibly be close? Fam you literally twisting yourself in knots to justify the narrative your trying to paint lmaoo

I told you it’s going to be a few senate upsets in red states come November that Dems will win

Your boy Bouzy thinks Debbie Murcasel Powell can beat Rick Scott.

:laff: