2024 COLI NFL BEST BALL LEAGUE (WELCOME BACK!!)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Y’all are gonna have to vote in the sleeper league chat to determine whether or not this is a superflex draft.
We did a vote... and not doing superflex won it.

Im cool with superflex, but voted no to it anyway, because i agree with your comment in gamechat a change that major should be dome b4 money is collected

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah we tried to wait for you a little bit. I read what you posted again and figured you were knocked out.

Auto draft did you justice though. Sniped a bunch of guys I was hoping would fall to me.
I got burned in the past doing the same (sleeping). Made sure to always set my board/queue from that day forward😢

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Yeah we tried to wait for you a little bit. I read what you posted again and figured you were knocked out.

Auto draft did you justice though. Sniped a bunch of guys I was hoping would fall to me.
Yeah thx for waitin a lil. Idk what happened, i was just chillin watching that that terminator zero on netflix a little after 8 drinking a few beers on my recliner. Next minute i wake up and its 12:15...like fukk. I aint upset with my autopicks tho. Was kinda aiming for cmc 1st pick, but with the exception of last year that dude seem to get injured a bit.. so fukk it it might be for the best