2024 COLI NFL BEST BALL LEAGUE (WELCOME BACK!!)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I need some more leagues. I just got this bestball joint and the CML regular fantasy but that joint is only a 20 dollar buy-in. I need some real degeneracy!!!!
I've dropped down to three regular fantasy leagues. 1 work league for $50 and 2 randoms I found on Yahoo. One for $250 and one for $100. The rest are all best ball leagues.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Last year was through Fanduel and we paid directly through them so payouts were handled automatically. Rekka is trustworthy for sure though. He's looking to do payments through a site like Leaguesafe where everyone can vote to verify the winner and the payouts are handled through there.

Ok bet. I’m not worrried about @Rekkapryde but moreso the part about everyone voting. Not trying to be a dikk but iirc that was the issue I had before. Everybody didnt vote so the money just sat there. How does league safe payout work? :whoa:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ok bet. I’m not worrried about @Rekkapryde but moreso the part about everyone voting. Not trying to be a dikk but iirc that was the issue I had before. Everybody didnt vote so the money just sat there. How does league safe payout work? :whoa:
With Leaguesafe there was two options for payouts. One where the commish controls payouts and another where users sign and pay through leaguesafe and once the season was over they'd vote to validate the results after the commish entered in who should get paid. I joined a few leagues through them and was lucky to have good experiences but have read some horror stories too.

I do my survival league through there and dude running it has a hell of a hustle going. The leagues get up to over $50,000 and he has it set so that he gets allocated a certain percentage no matter what for running the league. So last year I think he got a pay out of a couple thousand.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
We at 7 heads right now

If we stay where we are at, we'd have more loaded teams too.

Payout Structure just for 1st and second place. (1000 for winner and 400 for second).

Do yall wanna drop the price?

@BucciMane @threattonature @duck @Skooby @kingofnyc @Mister_DoItNice
If dropping the price would bring in more people id ne fine with it

Id be down to do a 7 man league if need be too

Im down for whatevers. Im holding off on paying in until the gameplan is set tho

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Who won last year and did they get their money?

That’s my only concern. I won a Reddit league using league safe but didn’t get paid
I won it last year but it was on FanDuel. We did a SuperFlex league last year too using LeagueSafe and there weren’t any payment issues that I’m aware of. Rekka was in that league too.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The question is.....if we do change the buy in, what to chang it to?150.. 120...100.. less than a hundred? We gotta make moves, the season is creepin on us