6fky06yoc0tz.jpg

don't wanna read shyt about nxt either. That Carmelo fella was a "star" there

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Because he's a rapist/racist and the booking was in the toilet for over a decade.... :mjtf:

Hunter has his issues too but the thread has nothing to do with "Vince"
A lot of that stuff about Vince was well known over the years in wrestling circles, yet people still overlooked it and supported the coming. It wasn't until mainstream media started picking up the stories their hand was forced.

The point of my comment was that booking for black wrestlers was always going to be shotty under HHH, yet that still didn't stop people from putting a battery in his back and gasing him up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A lot of that stuff about Vince was well known over the years in wrestling circles, yet people still overlooked it and supported the coming. It wasn't until mainstream media started picking up the stories their hand was forced.

What people? I'm talking about people on this site... we wanted Vince gone for over a decade :mjlol: I don't think anyone overlooked anything, people wanted the shows to get better Lol

But anyway, this is about Triple H and not Vince... so no reason to bring Vince into it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What people? I'm talking about people on this site... we wanted Vince gone for over a decade :mjlol: I don't think anyone overlooked anything, people wanted the shows to get better Lol

But anyway, this is about Triple H and not Vince... so no reason to bring Vince into it.
Let's bring it back to HHH then.

None of what's transpiring about him and the treatment of black talent should be surprising in the slightest as lot of us mentioned it about him, yet others kept shooting it down.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
None of what's transpiring about him and the treatment of black talent should be surprising in the slightest as lot of us mentioned it about him, yet others kept shooting it down.

It's been overlooked because Bianca was on a great run... Jade was brought in to look like a star but more importantly for the fans.. they've had 3 or 4 storylines that have been captivating... It's easy to see why it's been overlooked.

I don't think anyone is surprised.. maybe people had hoped Hunter would beat those allegations. So far he hasn't.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Now you ALL SEE THE LIGHT..you been giving Cripple H props on this and that but he's got time to push Tiffany Stratton while Jade Cargill is MIA and they can push Karrion Kross and Bronson Reed over Lashley? The Street Profits are returning next week in some weird gauntlet match? Wtf....WAKE THE fukk UP.

Cripple H...Paul Levasque is trash...always will be.