King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
1. Titans are just pitiful

2. Jameis playing well

3. Falcons might be scoring on the bucs but that defense is trash with the bucs playing with backup receivers

4. Colts have a solid defense Richardson need to be more sharper

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them Colts yrds is bad
AR look like he going thru it on the sidelines. Flacco looking all calm and shiit
p1DcQ2K.gif
A nikka fighting for his life vs a mf who’s verified in his career

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
My issue would be you're risking losing the locker room. Other guys want to win and they're 4-3 with a chance to make playoffs. You're a punting a season away with this play. Plus you can start him next week, sometimes it just isn't your week.
I follow my team and there hasn't been a whisper of bad morale in the locker room ala the Panthers and Bryce. They know shyt ain't pretty and Anthony is holding himself accountable. The thing that Anthony has over Bryce is that the highs are high when things actually connect, and the team rallies behind that.

Also, BOTH of these QBs in today's game are looking like ass. Where's the heat for Stroud?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I follow my team and there hasn't been a whisper of bad morale in the locker room ala the Panthers and Bryce. They know shyt ain't pretty and Anthony is holding himself accountable. The thing that Anthony has over Bryce is that the highs are high when things actually connect, and the team rallies behind that.

Also, BOTH of these QBs in today's game are looking like ass. Where's the heat for Stroud?
Give it a few more games and see how the morale goes. Because stroud has shown he's a capable qb in the past :what: