2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Top defense my ass...

We need to continue the 🔥 sale after this game & get sum more people outta there.

Shyt, who need Sneed or Big Jeff for sum more pix?

steve-harvey-drinking.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
He's terrible. He's been terrible. He'll always be terrible.
I ain't arguing that. He has been ass, but he needs to play too. The sooner that staff can properly evaluate and decide whether to continue or move on from the project, the better for the team. This Colts team ain't good and are coming off of wins against two teams who tried their best to not win. They're not scaring anybody with Flacco under center either.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Styles make fights in the nfl . You can be a underdog but if you got coaching staff, you’re built to handle your favored opponent and can negate his strengths, you might win the game

Styles make fights doesn’t apply to the nba. Why ?

Because In the nba, teams with superior talent and depth will always find a way to win out 95% of the time . Coaching is important in basketball but obviously less important than in football. Homecourt advantage is less of a factor than in football as well. All nba courts/arenas are the same.
Also, fewer players on the court, and they play both sides, so the best overall player makes a much larger impact than football because they’re less specialized. A basketball center and a point guard are more comparable than a football center and a wide receiver, even if both are the two best players in the game. Let alone if we’re talking a defender vs offensive player

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
them Colts yrds is bad
AR look like he going thru it on the sidelines. Flacco looking all calm and shiit
p1DcQ2K.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I ain't arguing that. He has been ass, but he needs to play too. The sooner that staff can properly evaluate and decide whether to continue or move on from that project, the better for the team. This Colts team ain't good, and are coming off of wins against two teams who tried their best to not win. They're not scaring anybody with Flacco under center either.
My issue would be you're risking losing the locker room. Other guys want to win and they're 4-3 with a chance to make playoffs and division lead today. You're punting a season away with this play. Plus you can start him next week, sometimes it just isn't your week.