2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It was me and not many others that said Fields was getting a raw deal in Chicago. Dude is way too talented to not want to build around.
I definitely wanted the Bears to keep Fields. Everyone was saying “don’t commit to him because he’s gonna demand $50M/year” even though he wasn’t. Thought we could’ve built up the team even more by trading that #1 pick, but they start over with a rookie and he has a lot of the same issues with the O-Line and coaching that Fields had.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I definitely wanted the Bears to keep Fields. Everyone was saying “don’t commit to him because he’s gonna demand $50M/year” even though he wasn’t. Thought we could’ve built up the team even more by trading that #1 pick, but they start over with a rookie and he has a lot of the same issues with the O-Line and coaching that Fields had.
If the Bears had traded the #1 pick away they would've had to extend Fields if he had an agent worry absolutely anything whatsoever
Like 100% there would've been a holdout
Absolutely no way your trade away #1 picks in back to back years and not be commiting to the QB you already have