2023 Track & Field

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I asked a Simple question did Ms Richardson beat Thompson the last time they ran yes or no? We ain’t talking about right now….. until she beat Thompson they got owned by them Jam girl’s period and embarrassed… Foh
t you asked a dumb ass question. You refuse to acknowledge “the now” because it goes against what happened two years ago.

Why are you so afraid to touch how they are now? Thompson is
running well now? Richardson wasn’t running well a year ago because she wasn’t in shape. I can acknowledge that. Shes running well now. Why can’t you acknowledge that Thompson isn’t running well…… Now?

You cant. You need races from two years ago to prove a point that doesnt relate to now.

You arent sharp at all.
Are you too much of a coward to speak on how Thompson is running now?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
t you asked a dumb ass question. You refuse to acknowledge “the now” because it goes against what happened two years ago.

Why are you so afraid to touch how they are now? Thompson is
running well now? Richardson wasn’t running well a year ago because she wasn’t in shape. I can acknowledge that. Shes running well now. Why can’t you acknowledge that Thompson isn’t running well…… Now?

You cant. You need races from two years ago to prove a point that doesnt relate to now.

You arent sharp at all.
Are you too much of a coward to speak on how Thompson is running now?
You sound like a soft baked bytch… like I said until she beat them jam girls on the big stage she can go continue her weed smoking campaign…

NYC Rebel

Daps
You sound like a soft baked bytch… like I said until she beat them jam girls on the big stage she can go continue her weed smoking campaign…

I sound like a bytch? Dude…Richardson BEAT Thompson the last time they raced. I didnt even bother bringing that up.

Unlike you being emotional, I keep it factual.

Face it…..you not only dont watch track but the evidence you brought up further shows that youre dumb as fukk. :krs:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I sound like a bytch? Dude…Richardson BEAT Thompson the last time they raced. I didnt even bother bringing that up.

Unlike you being emotional, I keep it factual.

Face it…..you not only dont watch track but the evidence you brought up further shows that youre dumb as fukk. :krs:
You counting that wet track bullshyt Foh man.. ya bytch got smoked like a weed pack..

Suzie

Pro
Daps
I think part of her appeal is that she's visibly ratchet in stark contrast to the decades of excellent American black women in track and field that came before her...and those who are currently running.

hopefully she realizes that her time in the sun isn't forever and she can't afford to piss off another Olympics
It has nothing to do with her being ratchet(and she’s not).
She’s fast, charismatic and entertaining.
What other female track runners have been this popular expect Flo Jo, Gail Devers and Marion Jones? It’s no coincidence they all ran the 100.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
She came in 5th in Jamaica and didnt qualify for this race. Shes not in shape to likely make the championships in a few weeks.
She didn’t make it and won’t be there unless she’s in the relay pool.
Shelley has a bye because she’s reining champion.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Big Idiot: “Did Thompson beat her last race? Yes or no?”
Me: “Who cares. That was years ago.”
Big Idiot: “so what?”
Me: “She beat Thompson the last time they raced.”
Big Idiot: “that was in the rain. That doesnt count”
Me: **looks at my first response concluding that and realizing Im responding to an idiot**

:mjlol:

Last edited:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It has nothing to do with her being ratchet(and she’s not).
She’s fast, charismatic and entertaining.
What other female track runners have been this popular expect Flo Jo, Gail Devers and Marion Jones? It’s no coincidence they all ran the 100.

:heh:

She's a talented ratchet who pissed off a chance at Olympic gold cause she fed into what rappers were saying about her and wanted to get high.

It's a whole long line of great American black women at the Olympic level...and outside of Marion Jones none of them were doing stupid shyt like she has over the last few years.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think part of her appeal is that she's visibly ratchet in stark contrast to the decades of excellent American black women in track and field that came before her...and those who are currently running.

hopefully she realizes that her time in the sun isn't forever and she can't afford to piss off another Olympics

I thought the orange hair was goofy and ratchet but, I'm happy she won. Those Jamaican broads were acting an ass last time so they gotta hold this L.

She looks alot better w/o all that dumb shyt on her head.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought the orange hair was goofy and ratchet but, I'm happy she won. Those Jamaican broads were acting an ass last time so they gotta hold this L.

:mjpls:SHELLY ANN OUT THERE
LOOKING LIKE THIS
YET IVE NEVER SEEN ONE PERSON
CALL HER RATCHET...

1200px-Shelly_Fraser_Oregon_22.jpg

shelly-ann-fraser-pryce-sprints-on-2021-nk-cl02-1200x800.jpg

THE ANTI BLACK AMERICAN
SENTIMENT IS ALWAYS STRONG
IN THESE INTERNATIONAL COMPETITONS.
:devil:
:evil:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

i aint talking about her hair, only her behavior.

all these track girls have colored hair, big hair etc, nails.....women are gonna have some sort of flair to them. even going back to team USA women having red/white and blue braids back in the day.