2023 Track & Field

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Lol. It has nothing to do with Shelly Ann right now. Shelly isn't in form.

Richardson can only beat what is in front of her, and right now she is doing that. Once she proves herself at a major championship the confidence from that should take he to another level.

She started off wrong but she seems to have corrected that. You can only tip your hat to her. Shows that the talent she had was no joke and she just needed to get her mind right.
Yep and she’s still not at her peak.

Shelley is going to be ready.

The one to beat looks like it will be Sherika

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Screenshot-20230722-125344-You-Tube.jpg

:camby:

Now that's a hold off.

Gabby mentioned USAs and traveling. There was a lance change at the behind and it look like it threw her off

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gabby mentioned USAs and traveling. There was a lance change at the behind and it look like it threw her off

I was talking more about the click bait title. Then the BS excuse of trying to explain it when there was nothing to explain. Gabby's race was done with 80m to go. I don't know how that equals to her being held off by Shericka.

:mjlol: if I tried to use Dina Asher Smith not performing last year because she was on her period and she didn't know how to handle it. If youre able to take the start line you're able enough to race. :ufdup: