2023 Orange Bowl: #5 Florida State Seminoles vs #6 Georgia Bulldogs

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Risk millions of dollars to prove nothing to a bunch of twitter trolls when you're not competing for a championship....

:mjlol:
Lmao who’s risking millions of dollars? Only a couple of the players that opted out are getting drafted.

And if they had a little pride they would want to prove to the committee and the college football world that they belonged in the playoffs but obviously most of their players don’t care so idk why anyone else does. FSU vindicated the playoff committees decision and it’s no one’s fault but their own.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:mjlol: It looks like y'all care more than me. Y'all was up in here watching the shyt and ya'll in here getting mad over a simple question. :russ:

I saw a number that said 21 Florida state starters were out, does that satisfy you.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Hey brehs, I was drinking heavily and watching the Cowboys game last night and I fell asleep. Georgia played last night? Who they play and what was the score?:patrice:

Beck played, Kendall Milton, Ladd played, no Brock. We weren’t at full strength either, we had attrition via the transfer portal and a few guys who didn’t play like Brock getting ready for the Draft

63-3, biggest blow out in bowl history, worst loss for FSU ever

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Beck played, Kendall Milton, Ladd played, no Brock. We weren’t at full strength either, we had attrition via the transfer portal and a few guys who didn’t play like Brock getting ready for the Draft

63-3, biggest blow out in bowl history, worst loss for FSU ever
Let’s be reality C-Beck played a half and then the 2nd QB came in and move the offense consistently.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
21. So Florida State's entire starting lineup was out. Ok. That's all you had to post. :manny:
GCqTURnWoAA3GU1

Here.