2023 Orange Bowl: #5 Florida State Seminoles vs #6 Georgia Bulldogs

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
RG3 is right!!! FSU straight got fked.

I hear people saying Georgia had opt outs too, yes they did but Georgia is straight loaded and there back ups is damn near as good as there starters. All FSU best players didn’t play and I don’t blame them shyt was rediculous. The program shouldn’t have played period but I am sure they needed the money so somebody had to play.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I hear people saying Georgia had opt outs too, yes they did but Georgia is straight loaded and there back ups is damn near as good as there starters. All FSU best players didn’t play and I don’t blame them shyt was rediculous. The program shouldn’t have played period but I am sure they needed the money so somebody had to play.

It seemed like FSU quit before the game even started.

College football and our society is in a lot of trouble, if we allow a culture of quitting because we didn't get what we thought we deserved.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Pathetic

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If them boys was really mad and wanted to prove something then they should’ve played. They opted out because they didn’t want to get their ass beat not because they felt like they were done wrong.
Prove what to whom.

Risk millions of dollars to prove nothing to a bunch of twitter trolls when you're not competing for a championship....

:mjlol:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Charles lester 3 - early enrolle of 24 class. Interesting to see how they respond afrer this. Georgia played all back ups in second half. They still looked better