2023 Orange Bowl: #5 Florida State Seminoles vs #6 Georgia Bulldogs

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
CTFU at Georgia still having their starters in. Some of these teams just have a different standard they operate at.
What they’re trying to do with Stockton is EXACTLY what a lot of inferior programs, operationally, fail at. It’s easier to rationalize when you’re up 42-3, but developing the backups is the most important thing these bowl games offer.

They got a QB who’s gonna be gone next year, no interest in leaning on the TP (from what I know), and only one HS QB coming in. See if your backup is worth a damn in a game-like situation against a “good” team.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What they’re trying to do with Stockton is EXACTLY what a lot of inferior programs, operationally, fail at. It’s easier to rationalize when you’re up 42-3, but developing the backups is the most important thing these bowl games offer.

They got a QB who’s gonna be gone next year, no interest in leaning on the TP (from what I know), and only one HS QB coming in. See if your backup is worth a damn in a game-like situation against a “good” team.
I guess that’s what Auburn called themselves doing when they Bench Thorne :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

GCoYULXW0AA0QKu

@Rekkapryde

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
And still haven’t named your team…you’re the drunk shyt talking bytch at the Super Bowl party, only there for the food and your man 😂
And you're the fraud ass program that got told they were second class citizens by the committee thenhumiliated on national TV by Georgia after going on a month long trail of tears begging for sympathy... fukking gross! :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: now go plug up that leaky p*ssy bytch I gotta blowout to finish watching

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Why play any game of the season then? You could be the man in this bytch, heisman favorite and guaranteed top pick in the draft then get hurt playing Southern Methodist or some shyt. This is not a good way to end your season, I mean fans paid all kinds of money to rock with you just to end it like this. Oh well.
Y’all nikkas are stupid..I know you were in SLD classes

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Why play any game of the season then? You could be the man in this bytch, heisman favorite and guaranteed top pick in the draft then get hurt playing Southern Methodist or some shyt. This is not a good way to end your season, I mean fans paid all kinds of money to rock with you just to end it like this. Oh well.
You regular season games to
A) Audition for the NFL
B) Win enough games to play a game at the end of the year that matters. The Orange Bowl matters to whom? The Bowl Committee and ESPN and their corporate sponsors.....I'm suppose to risk millions of dollars for THE ORANGE BOWL??

:skip:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
And you're the fraud ass program that got told they were second class citizens by the committee thenhumiliated on national TV by Georgia after going on a month long trail of tears begging for sympathy... fukking gross! :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: now go plug up that leaky p*ssy bytch I gotta blowout to finish watching
And you STILL haven’t named your team..you must be a gaytor