2023 Orange Bowl: #5 Florida State Seminoles vs #6 Georgia Bulldogs

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Risk career ending injury before signing NFL contract to win a game and hold up a bowl of oranges college brehs. :heh:

Get ho'd by the CFP after going undefeated with your starters then get ho'd again like a hooker walking the track after getting beat by her pimp(NCAA/ESPN).."now go back out there and bring me my money back bish".

Nah them players did the right thing horrible game horrible ratings and who gives a fukk.

larsattack

All Star
Daps
dennis-green-theyare-whoe-we-thought-they-were.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Risk career ending injury before signing NFL contract to win a game and hold up a bowl of oranges college brehs. :heh:

Get ho'd by the CFP after going undefeated with your starters then get ho'd again like a hooker walking the track after getting beat by her pimp(NCAA/ESPN).."now go back out there and bring me my money back bish".

Nah them players did the right thing horrible game horrible ratings and who gives a fukk.

No I agree with him
Unless you're a first or second rounder for sure you shouldn't be opting out of games (so that would be guys like Verse and Keon Coleman)
Your stock can rise and fall fast wtf are these guys opting out for
Have a good showing in a big bowl game it can help you out a lot
There's injury risk any time they step on the field should they opt out the whole season?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dudes like Jarrian Jones opting out was a lil baffling but at the end of the day I agree If I was a player with NFL aspirations I would have been completely down with cfb after the snub.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

On a real tip, as long as they didn’t have Travis out there, they didn’t have a chance. That Louisville team looked fukking terrible, and at full strength, FSU beat them by what, 2 TDs?

Guaranteed day 1 pick or not, ain’t no logical reason to go up against a pissed off Georgia and play in a handicapped game.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Them lawsuits bout to get thrown out. The opt out knew this was going to happen even if they played. The dawgs need a meaner lookin dog as a mascot.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Why play any game of the season then? You could be the man in this bytch, heisman favorite and guaranteed top pick in the draft then get hurt playing Southern Methodist or some shyt. This is not a good way to end your season, I mean fans paid all kinds of money to rock with you just to end it like this. Oh well.