2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The draft cool but they need to speed shyt up. The "pick is in" and we was still standing around waiting. I left right after Pittsburg picked. And alot of other people dipped too.

And they had them big ass media tents where fans should have been and basically had fans way the fukk back if you weren't down in the pit where they set up the little paid "superfans".
I was tempted to fly back and go while visiting some fam but it just seemed like it would be so much standing around and waiting.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Niners projected to finish second in the division by most humans of sound mind
:dahell:
even chatgpt isnt as retarded as your takes

first bosa will tear his tricep in first three games now niners who sit at -140 for nfcw are projected to finish second :dahell:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They refuse to get him a big ass target. I’m not a fan of these lil shifty nikkas but I am higher on Zay than the rest of them dudes they’ve drafted
That's why I wasn't a fan of the Chiefs drafting most of these receivers. They got smaller guys that can operate in space but only really have Justin Ross that's a big WR that can go up and get it and he's a full blown project so who knows if he'll turn out good.