2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
We lost recipes. We know it’s not gonna be played seriously but this was different. I’ve never seen nggas literally not play D even in the 4th. These young dudes play like it’s not cool to try
this right here

hopefully if/when Ant gets the hand-off he changes things up

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Jaylen Brown improved so much over the years. I wasn’t against the pick at the time but he was rough around the edges as a rookie. I love to see it :ohlawd:

Reminder Benjamin was drafted 1st in the draft with Ingram, Jaylen, Sabonis, Siakam.... Who 3/4 was in this game :wow: Dejounte, Ingram and Fred Vanfleet were in last year's game too who was in same draft.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Casuals complaining like always. All-Star games are exhibition games for fans & players to see team ups & match-ups that you wouldn't get a chance to see, and do things you wouldn’t see in a regular season game.

Motherfukkas expecting cats to play lock down defense and play seriously, when majority of players use the weekend as time off.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I'll keep watching as long as they let the Inside the NBA crew cast it. I was dying from the jokes they were cracking.