2023 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dude put in work but these cacs are already making me sick with this shyt smh

Yea McClung resonates with the average cac much more say Jason Williams who shaved his head and had tats....Mac is the quintessential cac no tats and the goofy average cac haircut...appeals to them more on basic cac levels.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lakers Legend Mac did great in that dunk contest. Way better than last year.

Rob has work to do, we need to bring him and Caruso home and get this cac money…..:wow:

In all seriousness, Mac is local-ish he from VA and went to GTown (I might be wrong I don’t remember) he’s been dunking since high school iirc.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yea McClung resonates with the average cac much more say Jason Williams who shaved his head and had tats....Mac is the quintessential cac no tats and the goofy average cac haircut...appeals to them more on basic cac levels.
mac the cac

Daps
He is from the south and sounded like he had a bit of flavor ..but they want to be best on everything which pisses me off because they never shut up about the shyt

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Dunk Contest Saturday, TPS reports on his desk Monday Morning 8:30am :wow:

Was telling people at the bar he look like the dude that does my taxes :mjlol: