2023-24 NBA Trade/Buyout Thread

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part in bold is my bad, but that's typically been the line of thinking around the draft and rightfully so for a very long time so I assumed that's what you meant. Not trying to take your thoughts out of context and that's my bad.

As for the rest the Raptors need to tank plain and simple. The best way to rebuild for a team like the Raptors is through the draft... Every pick is important for them. :yeshrug:

We can agree to disagree, will be interested to see how it works out.

I just don't understand adding vets who will contribute nothing to your future for draft picks

Fair enough. We’ll see how it pans out :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Cut from a 7 win team as a #7 overall pick from not even 3 years ago... and it's 100% deserved and then some. :unimpressed:All-time bust, all-time dumbass coach starting that bust while giving an actual star talent like Ivey DNPs in comparison, all-time WOAT GM who hired him. Introduce relegation when the NBA expands in 2025/6 and send the Pissdens packing, these clowns need to sit in the corner in timeout for a couple years for this... :francis:

Should have just kept his mouth shut, could have prob suckered another team into giving him a contract next year.

Now teams know that you are bigheaded and if you don't get minutes you're gonna sulk

Daps
People forget Pat had a long time beef with Russ and those two put it aside when they were both on the Lakers and that was worse than whatever social media bs he has with Dame. They'll be fine.
And to be fair to Russ he had every fukking right to hate that mother fukker for that knee injury

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
And to be fair to Russ he had every fukking right to hate that mother fukker for that knee injury
That's facts, you gotta give credit to Russ on that because he rightfully could have held a grudge against Pat, but it's partially why every teammate of Russ always has good things to say about him.