2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I know Mercedes will move some tickets, but I hope that TK isn’t going to try to announce her debuting in the Celtics arena (TD arena, I think) . Stick to a small arena, because with their product being cold, it’ll probably do 3-5K max. Going to have to load the hell out of that show to sniff 10K for a Dynamite right now.

She will definitely pop the rating though. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets 900K for her segment. However if her debut is like her NJPW debut, then she’ll be like Edge the following week

From an optics perspective, it would be best to announce her and Okada at Revolution given there's going to be over 15,000 people there. Also give them additional buzz going into the Dynamite after the PPV (which needs to end with Swerve winning the title).

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
From an optics perspective, it would be best to announce her and Okada at Revolution given there's going to be over 15,000 people there. Also give them additional buzz going into the Dynamite after the PPV (which needs to end with Swerve winning the title).
There’s no sense in wasting a ticket selling opportunity like debuting Mercedes at a show where it’s already nearly a sell out.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you debut her at the ppv, it’ll be a waste because it’ll be a repeat of the NJPW debut. Plus they have a date open in March. Tony will give a cryptic clue on Wednesday and say that Dynamite is going to be in Boston and try to use her like he did punk to get high ticket sales. It’ll be interesting to see what happens

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Apparently Zarian said somewhere today that the 3/13 Dynamite that’s an open date will be Boston’s TD Garden

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Cody, one of the most over wrestlers atm, just a mid carder to Jeh

It’s over :wow:
cody-rhodes-cody.gif

Yeah. Story Finished. See you Night 1 WrestleMania Cody. Because Night 2 WrestleMania Main Event is For Superstars.

And my father said that I'm a mid carder

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Charlie Haas coming back to reform Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team now that Shelton Benjamin is a free agent? :jbhmm: