2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It will garner interest for a month & she’ll end up similar to edge where it’s just :manny:

At least she was able to get the bag which is all that matters.

she'll be the focal point of the division at least, whether that leads to better ratings is TBD.

I can guarantee she'll actually be wrestling for the main belt though instead of wrestling jobbers for fun like Edge

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

:laff: it's hilarious because it's 1000% facts.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at if these journalist making up/exaggerating the interest WWE has in free agent talents, so that when they sign with AEW it looks like they "took/stole" then from WWE :manny:

Aussie Open was the most hilarious example of that. All of a sudden the day of a Dynamite news came out of them being free agents & both places being interested, then they showed up on Dynamite & got announced as signed that same night. Nevermind WWE wasn't actively hiring people in early 2023 because they were being sold.

If it's being reported that both places want someone, their likely going to AEW.

I'm sure they fought long and hard to try and wrangle back up Sasha. But they know they don't need her, with how red hot they are. No point in tryna go all in on someone they know damn well they don't need. If it's true she wanted to keep the name mone' then the answer becomes even more obvious

I mean when someone who up & left tries coming back with the negotiating tactic of wanting to be paid more than anyone else in the division it was pretty clear it wasn't going to happen unless she came down from that. You better be one of thee very top people trying some shyt like that & she isn't that.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Aussie Open was the most hilarious example of that. All of a sudden the day of a Dynamite news came out of them being free agents & both places being interested, then they showed up on Dynamite & got announced as signed that same night. Nevermind WWE wasn't actively hiring people in early 2023 because they were being sold.

If it's being reported that both places want someone, their likely going to AEW.
And on the flip side, they're constantly reporting that AEW isn't interested in Giulia. Even to the point where they're making up bullshyt.

A point is being made about AEW's lack of interest, so that when she signs with WWE they can go "AEW didn't want her anyway"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And for the record, I don't think she will "move the needle" if she goes to AEW because the bad booking is the #1 story.

There were "we want sasha!" chants at the Rumble so much so that when #30 hit and Liv Morgan came out... it was dead silence. It was a topic of conversation in the thread at the time and the days that followed. :manny:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
And for the record, I don't think she will "move the needle" if she goes to AEW because the bad booking is the #1 story.

There were "we want sasha!" chants at the Rumble so much so that when #30 hit and Liv Morgan came out... it was dead silence. It was a topic of conversation in the thread at the time and the days that followed. :manny:
Roman could leave WWE rn go to AEW & i bet you Khan would still fumble..the booking in AEW is so awful..that Adam/MJF devil reveal fumble is gonna be infamous yrs from now

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Mercedes will move some tickets, but I hope that TK isn’t going to try to announce her debuting in the Celtics arena (TD arena, I think) . Stick to a small arena, because with their product being cold, it’ll probably do 3-5K max. Going to have to load the hell out of that show to sniff 10K for a Dynamite right now.

She will definitely pop the rating though. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets 900K for her segment. However if her debut is like her NJPW debut, then she’ll be like Edge the following week