2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
ronda has played this aew soft launch perfectly, start off in the indies to cater to hardcores & smarks then debut in roh, have decent matches against respected names in these places maybe do some stupid carny shyt like get dropped on her head to prove shes all in

so by the time she makes her debut in aew the fans will have already been warmed up to her and will probably be painting a narrative that aew/roh ronda is so amazing compared to wwe ronda :wow:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I think she is the one who wanted out, she is a sensitive person so getting clowned by most WWE fans probably made her wanna go elsewhere

And what do you (not going at you) think going to AEW/ROH is gonna do? You saw how they did Cody.

You know Cody was hurt when the crowd boo'ed him during his Homelander/Cody Luther King Phase.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
ronda has played this aew soft launch perfectly, start off in the indies to cater to hardcores & smarks then debut in roh, have decent matches against respected names in these places maybe do some stupid carny shyt like get dropped on her head to prove shes all in

so by the time she makes her debut in aew the fans will have already been warmed up to her and will probably be painting a narrative that aew/roh ronda is so amazing compared to wwe ronda :wow:
I think she fits their style better than WWE main roster, AEW/NJPW/NXT Black and Gold are/were known for being physical, hard hitting, and sometimes stiff.

I'm not vouching for her in any way, but her style would fit AEW,Stardom, and IMPACT to an extent

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And what do you (not going at you) think going to AEW/ROH is gonna do? You saw how they did Cody.

You know Cody was hurt when the crowd boo'ed him during his Homelander/Cody Luther King Phase.
Cody has said repeatedly he was getting the intended reactions because he was a heel pretending to be a face.