2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Imagine the discourse around Ted DiBiase or Jake Roberts in 2024 :pachaha:

Different times of course but the fact that Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, Million Dollar Man, etc. never held the World Heavyweight Title in WWF :wow:

And the thing is they are all remembered more fondly than some people who have had world title runs...

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
MLW Women’s World Featherweight Champion the DMV's very own Janai Kai signed a deal with the company, although the terms were not disclosed. In an interview with Fightful, Kai spoke about her talks with MLW and said that the company has always taken care of her.

She said: “It happened about a month ago where Court [Bauer] hit me up and said that he wanted to talk. I’ve already been with MLW for nine months. So I was thinking, ‘Okay, this conversation may be the conversation I’m thinking.’ So he gave me a call and Salina de la Renta was also on the call. They were just talking to me about how much they appreciated me so far with MLW, and they brought up like the question of like having me come on like officially under contract. So after that, like we just spoke about the agreements and all of that and then we came to a full-on agreement and signed. But overall, I feel good. They’ve taken care of me very, very well since I’ve been with them. I appreciate the opportunities already, the opponents I already had, the experience already that I’m taking, like all of the knowledge I’m taking in. I feel like I’m already getting more experience off of that. For example, Jesus Rodriguez, he works a lot backstage and works a lot with me. He’s known me since I basically first started. So he knows exactly what my style is, what the vibe I want to go for and everything and he’s been providing so much knowledge to me and helping me out.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
MLW Women’s World Featherweight Champion the DMV's very own Janai Kai signed a deal with the company, although the terms were not disclosed. In an interview with Fightful, Kai spoke about her talks with MLW and said that the company has always taken care of her.

She said: “It happened about a month ago where Court [Bauer] hit me up and said that he wanted to talk. I’ve already been with MLW for nine months. So I was thinking, ‘Okay, this conversation may be the conversation I’m thinking.’ So he gave me a call and Salina de la Renta was also on the call. They were just talking to me about how much they appreciated me so far with MLW, and they brought up like the question of like having me come on like officially under contract. So after that, like we just spoke about the agreements and all of that and then we came to a full-on agreement and signed. But overall, I feel good. They’ve taken care of me very, very well since I’ve been with them. I appreciate the opportunities already, the opponents I already had, the experience already that I’m taking, like all of the knowledge I’m taking in. I feel like I’m already getting more experience off of that. For example, Jesus Rodriguez, he works a lot backstage and works a lot with me. He’s known me since I basically first started. So he knows exactly what my style is, what the vibe I want to go for and everything and he’s been providing so much knowledge to me and helping me out.
Sounds like MLW is finishing up their rebuilding phase if they're signing people. Good for Janai :ehh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Bills release former Olympic gold medalist Gable Steveson​

Published: Aug 27, 2024 at 01:02 PM
nfl-shield-1400x1000

Grant Gordon
Digital Content Editor

Unlike in his days vying for NCAA championships and going for Olympic gold, Gable Steveson was a longshot to make the Buffalo Bills' 53-man roster.
Steveson didn't make the cut and the gold medalist was waived on Tuesday, NFL Network Insider Mike Garafolo reported. Garafolo added that Stevenson could end up on a practice squad following Tuesday's roster cuts.