2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The way yall talk to eachother is so insane

:dead:

Hypothetically if coli brehs lined up a sit down with Omos, y’all think it would be disrespectful to ask about MVP IG shenanigans?

:whoo:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I've said it before but Lashley needs to destroy some folks in NJPW (or All Japan, NOAH, etc). I want him to get one of those titles. The man is an all star, a legit threat. He's dominated in North America, beyond AEW I want him to dominate in Japan too. Lashley is not too old to make moves.

If he wants to work with AEW I think that's the better way to go about it instead of being signed under them directly. They already have a working relationship with New Japan, best of both worlds.

I think he's already done everything in TNA, beyond a short trip there I don't believe he needs to revisit long term. There's other companies for him to tear through. :myman:

Wherever he goes I hope he finds success. If you're booking a wrestling company and you can't find something for a healthy Bobby Lashley to do then it says a lot about your booking. :francis:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
MVP to AEW as a backstage trainer or producer would be a good look. Already know Mercedes is lobbying for Tamia to get signed, but if they do, they need to sign her to a backstage role as well since her best days are far behind.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I mean it wouldn't shock me if he goes if he wants a bigger bag and I wouldn't fault him tbh
Facts. I don’t get in my feelings about this type of shyt. It’s a job and at the end of the day if I’m not feeling my current place of employment. I’m a find something potentially better. Everything else said in the tsc is strictly BS until proven otherwise.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
When Lashley loses to the Orange Punch clean :lawd:
Stokely Hathaway Tony Khan GIF