2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I am noticing more and more of this even in what are supposed to be "respected news outlets"... Everyone last night was jumping out the window at how bad Joe Biden looked and they said "we need to replace him immediately!!!"

And he did look bad... but now today, he's doing a rally in North Carolina and he looks fine. He's got a lot more energy. That's usually how he looks. I think people forget that 80-year olds have TERRIBLE days... days where they look every bit of 80. But that doesn't necessarily mean they are ready to die tomorrow.

Everyone whether it's politics or wrestling or basketball or football or the gaming industry etc.... is ready to "freak out" about shyt... 24/7. It's pathetic to watch as someone who is fairly neutral on a lot of things :mjlol:
I mean the debate literally happened on live television for the world to watch while the majority of people don’t even know that he did the rally in North Carolina.

It’s a difference between the two and was a big deal whether you agree with it or not.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean the debate literally happened on live television for the world to watch while the majority of people don’t even know that he did the rally in North Carolina.

It’s a difference between the two and was a big deal whether you agree with it or not.

There's a difference but you are underselling the rally in North Carolina. It was trending all day because of the stark contrast and now it's a headline on CNN and a bunch of other news publications. It's spreading like wildfire either because people are dumbfounded by how much better he looks or because people want to prove that Biden isn't exactly "senile" at all... he's just an old man who sounds and looks OLD sometimes which is typical/normal..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There's a difference but you are underselling the rally in North Carolina. It was trending all day because of the stark contrast and now it's a headline on CNN and a bunch of other news publications. It's spreading like wildfire either because people are dumbfounded by how much better he looks or because people want to prove that Biden isn't exactly "senile" at all... he's just an old man who sounds and looks OLD sometimes which is typical/normal..
It trending all day doesn’t mean shyt as that doesn’t automatically mean that the people who watched the debate will know of the North Carolina rally.

A lot of people are checking for politics like that and following every detail outside of the presidential debate.

It was a terrible impression for people who watched it and the follow ups won’t change that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It trending all day doesn’t mean shyt as that doesn’t automatically mean that the people who watched the debate will know of the North Carolina rally.

A lot of people are checking for politics like that and following every detail outside of the presidential debate.

It was a terrible impression for people who watched it and the follow ups won’t change that.

Polling data is split so I couldn't really care less what you "think" because I'm looking at data. There's polls that have Biden dropping and there's other polls on 538 they show Biden gaining ground post-debate... and even polls aren't the end all be all until it's a lot closer to November...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Polling data is split so I couldn't really care less what you "think" because I'm looking at data. There's polls that have Biden dropping and there's other polls on 538 they show Biden gaining ground post-debate... and even polls aren't the end all be all until it's a lot closer to November...
I don’t give a fukk about polling data. That’s not what the topic of discussion is about :mjlol:

As always you’re moving the goalpost from your original point.

That presidential debate was not good optics on Biden and a lot of people are not going to know or watch the post North Carolina rally because again it’s not on live television to the masses like the debate was for most people to know it existed.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You moved the goalposts. YOU said nobody knows about the NC rally. That's false. You are wrong. Own up to it and stop being a bytch :russ:
Do you actually think everyone would who watched the presidential debate literally knew about the NC rally nor cared since the former literally proved their narrative about him being diminished :mjlol:

You’re bringing up something trending all day and social media talking points as if it speaks to everyone as a whole and that they would know it exists.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do you actually think everyone would who watched the presidential debate literally knew about the NC rally nor cared since the former literally proved their narrative about him being diminished :mjlol:

You’re bringing up something trending all day and social media talking points as if it speaks to everyone as a whole and that they would know it exists.

Stop juelzing.... You said nobody knows about it. We wouldn't want to move goalposts now would we? :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the majority of people don’t even know that he did the rally in North Carolina.

how would you like to quantify that? It was trending all day on every social media platform and is the top story on most publications/news sites like CNN and the like this morning... :mjgrin:

Nobody "clowns me" ... unless you mean a couple dumb ass redneck cacs... and to that I say "I don't care at all about those freaks" :mjgrin: Go get your shine box...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
how would you like to quantify that? It was trending all day on every social media platform and is the top story on most publications/news sites like CNN and the like this morning... :mjgrin:

Nobody "clowns me" ... unless you mean a couple dumb ass redneck cacs... and to that I say "I don't care at all about those freaks" :mjgrin: Go get your shine box...
Do you actually think that all 51.27 million people who watched the presidential debate knew of the NC rally the day after?

It’s 2024 and people still out here thinking that everyone knows or cares about what’s trending on social media and the internet or what’s hot at the moment.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do you actually think that all 51.27 million people who watched the presidential debate knew of the NC rally the day after?

That's past tense... I am telling you it's the top story on a lot of news sites/publications even this morning... That means that people were finding out about it yesterday and it's still ongoing.

To your social media point, there's millions of people who don't subscribe to cable at all and their only source of news IS on social media... You're not very good at this, you never are... :manny: