2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Maximum Male Models to ROH?

A much-discussed team has been discussed to some actual appearances at a place they’ve been popping up backstage.

Fightful Select reported recently that Mace/Mason Madden and Mansoor were backstage at AEW Collision, although they weren’t used. In addition, Mansoor was backstage at the LA tapings of Dynamite, though neither have appeared on screen. The former Maximum Male Models duo, now known as MxM, have been speaking with AEW/ROH in recent weeks.

Sean Ross Sapp learned from AEW sources that while it’s not a definite, the two have been discussed for appearances on the Ring Of Honor brand. We’ve not been told if a deal has been signed as of yet. However, there were some materials prepared in the event they end up working in ROH.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:to: I fukkING KNEW IT :sadcam:

Tagged; Tony Khan, AEW, Tommy Dreamer, TNA, New Japan

Dijak is a talented guy
I wish he got that feud for the NXT title if that was gonna be the end of his deal
Sucks cause I don't feel like AEW would be a good place for him either, he would 100% be used as a background goon like every other big man there
Maybe TNA?
Wish they just signed him back but I would expect some more deals to lapse (Natalya might be another) with some of the big re-signings they just had. It's very WME/TKO-ish
They're the same way with the UFC.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just saw the Dijak thing on Twitter. Sucks cuz he had just been called up recently. Hopefully he able to bounce back. Agree that the indie route may be best.