2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Since every ex-WWE person gets speculated to be heading to AEW, this is what Fightful had to say about Braxton and AEW

We're told AEW had been made aware of her contract status a couple of weeks ago, but we aren't sure if that was due to direct communication between Becker/ an agent, or AEW.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’d think she’s heading to Fox/ESPN before AEW
And AEW/ROH has more than enough interviewers/ring announcers as it is.

Ring announcers they got Justin Roberts, Bobby Cruise, and Arkady Aurora. Lexy Nair has also done a tiny bit of that and sounded pretty decent.

Interviewers they have Rene, RJ City, Arkady, Lexy, Alicia Atout, and Alex Marvez. Though I don’t think we’ve seen Marvez since Okada made him sing Happy Birthday to one of the Young Bucks :mjlol:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
One thing that was immediately noticable, he slimmed down a lot
I like that he took that brief time off and got himself in better shape, it was immediately noticable
My man was like Gunther in that he was willing (and able) to go that extra mile that was likely suggested of him

I honestly think dude is a good long term investment even post-Bloodline. Definitive upside

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My man was like Gunther in that he was willing (and able) to go that extra mile that was likely suggested of him

I honestly think dude is a good long term investment even post-Bloodline. Definitive upside
There's some fat neck beard slobs on Twitter whining about it just like they did with Gunther cause it makes them "less unique"
In reality they're pissed they can't identify with them as much :russ:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If not for live sports and wrestling I'd have near zero need for YouTube TV. Everything else I watch on linear TV is off DVR and there isn't much of that.

And I watch less live sports than I used to when I made the switch. Only regular season sport I watch regularly league wide is the NBA. NFL, NCAA football/basketball are the only other sports I really watch, and I largely only watch my teams and the postseason, don't really watch much of any other regular season games from them anymore.

If Max added simulcasted AEW at no additional fee (so not putting it in that sports add-on they have), I'm going to have to seriously consider saying goodbye to YouTube TV.

I use it considerably less than I did when I signed up and it was only $50. The the less I use it and the more it costs makes it increasingly harder to justify the expenditure. I don't like having to use them streaming sites to watch games and AEW PPVs because it can be a pain in the ass, but I'll deal with a pain in the ass if it means saving $70+ a month.

Sounds like you could be a Venu customer whenever it comes out.. People are estimating the price point at 40-50

Can atleast save a percentage of your current bill