2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
YouTube price increases have been criminal. Thankfully I don't pay for it otherwise I'd have canceled a long time ago.
Yeah outside of Sling TV, everyone up their prices with no shame. It's a case scenario that a lot of people coming to realization that they really don't care for live TV like that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't blame cord cutters but it's wild to see people asking for "streams" in 2024.... like breh... if you're gonna watch on a 240p stream what's the point or shyt that's supposed to be "HD" but then buffers lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Yeah if I remember correctly I read it was one of the biggest quarters ever for cable cutting. Which is why I've been saying for months now that the AEW media deal with WBD needs to include simulcasting on Max like has been speculated, or at bare minimum include next-day streaming rights on there.

Right now the only next-day streaming they have is on the TNT and TBS apps which I believe requires you to login with your cable provider, so essentially useless most of the time.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah outside of Sling TV, everyone up their prices with no shame. It's a case scenario that a lot of people coming to realization that they really don't care for live TV like that.
If not for live sports and wrestling I'd have near zero need for YouTube TV. Everything else I watch on linear TV is off DVR and there isn't much of that.

And I watch less live sports than I used to when I made the switch. Only regular season sport I watch regularly league wide is the NBA. NFL, NCAA football/basketball are the only other sports I really watch, and I largely only watch my teams and the postseason, don't really watch much of any other regular season games from them anymore.

If Max added simulcasted AEW at no additional fee (so not putting it in that sports add-on they have), I'm going to have to seriously consider saying goodbye to YouTube TV.

I use it considerably less than I did when I signed up and it was only $50. The the less I use it and the more it costs makes it increasingly harder to justify the expenditure. I don't like having to use them streaming sites to watch games and AEW PPVs because it can be a pain in the ass, but I'll deal with a pain in the ass if it means saving $70+ a month.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I wonder why the sheets didn't pick up on this? :jbhmm:

GQnljdBXIAEmj_2

Oba Femi doesn't care :birdman:

GQnljdAWUAE28f4

Ben Buchanan is All-Elite? :troll:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
If not for live sports and wrestling I'd have near zero need for YouTube TV. Everything else I watch on linear TV is off DVR and there isn't much of that.

And I watch less live sports than I used to when I made the switch. Only regular season sport I watch regularly league wide is the NBA. NFL, NCAA football/basketball are the only other sports I really watch, and I largely only watch my teams and the postseason, don't really watch much of any other regular season games from them anymore.

If Max added simulcasted AEW at no additional fee (so not putting it in that sports add-on they have), I'm going to have to seriously consider saying goodbye to YouTube TV.

I use it considerably less than I did when I signed up and it was only $50. The the less I use it and the more it costs makes it increasingly harder to justify the expenditure. I don't like having to use them streaming sites to watch games and AEW PPVs because it can be a pain in the ass, but I'll deal with a pain in the ass if it means saving $70+ a month.
That's pretty much where I'm at as well, but I'm on Hulu with Live TV no ads. I use Hulu a lot, so I am willing to bite the bullet on the monthly cost :francis:
I don't have to worry much with the NFL with having Peacock and Paramount+, but with the NBA being on ESPN/ABC, returning to NBC while also being on Peacock and Amazon. It's making me question on if I should reverting back to the ad free trio bundle? With Raw going to Netflix (I got that), Smackdown going back to USA and NXT going to the CW, I stuck for basically. At least TNA made it dumb easy for my to sub to TNA+.

Max is on the clock with me due to the NBA possibly (and likely) being gone after the 2024-2025 season and I've been going through my watchlist, so even if AEW stays with WBD, that's fine, but if they land on a different network (like Fox/FS1 or Disney/FX for example), then I could wipe my hands clean from Max.

Hopefully the NBA makes it easy to watch the games on Amazon like how the NFL does.