2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I know Ricochet vs Ospreay is the match that everybody is salivating over, but who do you guys think should be Ricochet's big feud? I don't mean standalone matches, I mean storyline feuds.
Rico works very well with monsters, so he doesn't necessarily have to stay in the flippy division. I think a solid month or two of Ricochet vs Miro, Jay Lethal, RUSH, Christian, or Juice Robinson could be very fun to watch.

Also, which belt should Ricochet challenge for first? Personally, I think Ricochet should aim higher than Osprey's & Okada's belts, and start his AEW career in the TNT division.
Ricochet vs Rush and Ricochet vs Juice would be dope fukking feuds :feedme:

Oh, and a 15 minute Claudio vs Ricochet PPV match would be off the fukking charts :ohlawd:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
As far as Ricochet’s first feud, other than RUSH, I’d go with someone like Takeshyta. I like seeing guys with completely different styles wrestling against each other and it would put Takeshyta in a highlighted spot because you know TK is going to want to use Ricochet a lot when he arrives.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

BIG TNA SPOILER​

By Mike Johnson on 2024-06-13 17:02:00
Jeff Hardy is expected to make his return to TNA this weekend, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.
Jeff's brother Matt stated on his podcast in May that Jeff's AEW deal was up in June. We are not sure when it expired but were told today Hardy is TNA-bound.

While it is not know what his role would be for Against All Odds and the subsequent TV taping, Hardy's return will obviously give TNA a nice boost of energy.
Against All Odds tomorrow is sold out. Saturday's TV taping still has tickets available. Matt Hardy challenges Moose in the AAO main event.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

BIG TNA SPOILER​

By Mike Johnson on 2024-06-13 17:02:00
Jeff Hardy is expected to make his return to TNA this weekend, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.
Jeff's brother Matt stated on his podcast in May that Jeff's AEW deal was up in June. We are not sure when it expired but were told today Hardy is TNA-bound.

While it is not know what his role would be for Against All Odds and the subsequent TV taping, Hardy's return will obviously give TNA a nice boost of energy.
Against All Odds tomorrow is sold out. Saturday's TV taping still has tickets available. Matt Hardy challenges Moose in the AAO main event.
Since when is a Hardy a nice boost of energy?