2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Does this count? @Cattle Mutilation (I know ppl derailin)

maxresdefault.jpg
Kenny Omega Drink Water GIF - Kenny Omega Drink Water Bte GIFs

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm gonna avoid breaking down the pronunciation :russ:

But guessing they can't use it cuz njpw owns the name?
I posted this is the Bloodline thread.

"So I was reading his Wiki page and I saw at one time he was called "Leo Tonga." If WWE gets him I wouldn't be surprised if that was his WWE ring name."

Well I was close. 😄

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I know Ricochet vs Ospreay is the match that everybody is salivating over, but who do you guys think should be Ricochet's big feud? I don't mean standalone matches, I mean storyline feuds.
Rico works very well with monsters, so he doesn't necessarily have to stay in the flippy division. I think a solid month or two of Ricochet vs Miro, Jay Lethal, RUSH, Christian, or Juice Robinson could be very fun to watch.

Also, which belt should Ricochet challenge for first? Personally, I think Ricochet should aim higher than Osprey's & Okada's belts, and start his AEW career in the TNT division.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I know Ricochet vs Ospreay is the match that everybody is salivating over, but who do you guys think should be Ricochet's big feud? I don't mean standalone matches, I mean storyline feuds.
Rico works very well with monsters, so he doesn't necessarily have to stay in the flippy division. I think a solid month or two of Ricochet vs Miro, Jay Lethal, RUSH, Christian, or Juice Robinson could be very fun to watch.

Also, which belt should Ricochet challenge for first? Personally, I think Ricochet should aim higher than Osprey's & Okada's belts, and start his AEW career in the TNT division.
RUSH is always a good answer because that guy goes hard as hell in the ring and I love watching it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is that Jeff Hardy in the TNA Zone?!

Jeff Hardy is poised to be a free agent.

Fightful Select’s Sean Ross Sapp has learned that former WWE and TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy is set to become a free agent on Friday. Originally it was believed that AEW could or would add significant injury/sabbatical time to Jeff Hardy’s deal, but that doesn’t appear to be the case as of Wednesday. His brother Matt left the company at the start of April, though the two sides did have talks about a renewal. We’re told that since then, there haven’t been extended conversations regarding bringing Matt back in at the moment.

TNA Wrestling sources told Fightful that naturally, they were interested in Jeff Hardy considering his history in the company. Matt Hardy has been working in TNA, and TNA sources said things went so well, they asked him to work additional dates.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hmmm, I was watching Busted Open and Bubba Ray was saying how he didn't feel that was really a write off angle cause of that shot of Samantha in the ambulance
Maybe he's onto something
Wouldn't be surprised if Ricochet comes back and has a proper send off match with Bron like a Loser Leaves Raw or something

i saw that bully ray segment as well and I would totally do that, have bron come out next raw and get in samanthas face. Taunting and gloating, hell have her set up to take a spear and then richochet comes down and saves her and challenges him at money in the bank in an I QUIT match :jbhmm:.Bron wins and goes right to samantha and says SAY IT and she's there crying and the winner is Bron Breaker, this means that Richochet has to to leave WWE

Capture-15-e1712591957394.png

Last edited: