2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Unless Taz suddenly decides to leave AEW, I don't see Hook leaving....which he shouldn't honestly, he's got a good spot considering his experience level....

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I feel like HOOK with his background, being a 2nd generation talent, etc. he's likely to get afforded a great opportunity with WWE. I just don't think he really has to jump there given that AEW has done mostly right with him and keeping him relatively unblemished. That said I want him far away from Jerikkko. I also can't help but think moving to WWE/NXT would help HOOK probably put on another 10-15 lbs of muscle and fill him out more. Where like even though he did well against Joe in their match, some added size wouldn't hurt. I point to Adam Cole as an example of his appearance falling off outside of the WWE facility system.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Trips

Superstar
Daps

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

I believe WWE, in particular NXT, would be a good fit for dude. Hell, he might even shine in the performance center. :manny: If they were to offer Hook a fair enough deal, Taz would be on board for him to spread his wings

Now I ain’t saying put this nicca in The Bloodline :whoa:But he’s got a good look and could excel in a way than Aziz and Shankey couldn’t. If I were Hunter I’d sign him too