2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I feel like Matt can be an asset with any wrestling company. Just as long as he’s putting talent over and not hogging screen time. But I kinda feel like AEW only signed him so they could get Jeff down the line and that they did.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Matt can be an asset with any wrestling company. Just as long as he’s putting talent over and not hogging screen time. But I kinda feel like AEW only signed him so they could get Jeff down the line and that they did.
And as long as he has zero input in anything regarding creative.

But he is so beyond washed in the ring that I don’t really know what you can really get out of him anymore.

Matt Hardy makes John Cena’s struggle sprint to the ring last night look like elite athleticism.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
And as long as he has zero input in anything regarding creative.

But he is so beyond washed in the ring that I don’t really know what you can really get out of him anymore.

Matt Hardy makes John Cena’s struggle sprint to the ring last night look like elite athleticism.
Matt Hardy's pacing has always been pretty good, and he knows how to play a character. Matt could teach the young guys how to slow down and build to their big spots, and also how to get their gimmicks over with the fans.
Maybe being a trainer is his forté. In that role, I could see multiple companies offering him a job.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Matt Hardy's pacing has always been pretty good, and he knows how to play a character. Matt could teach the young guys how to slow down and build to their big spots, and also how to get their gimmicks over with the fans.
Maybe being a trainer is his forté. In that role, I could see multiple companies offering him a job.
Going into coaching/managing is what his role should be. His AARP body doesn’t belong in the ring anymore

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I wish Tony Khan would bring in 2 Cold ScorpiGOAT to pass the torch to Danté Martin.
At his age, Scorpio might not want a long contract anywhere, but a short program would be worth some of Shad's money.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I would hire him as a backstage guy more than an in-ring wrestler