2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cohen is crazy. I’m sure every owner is pissed. Lol. He’s probably gonna pay more in taxes then what the A’s team is going to pay in payroll
But don't the other teams split the luxury tax money?
He is going in but you know he has to make up for lost time. How long have the Mets been the butt of jokes to the baseball crowd? Sometimes warranted sometimes not, regardless it's payback time. lol

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
He is going in but you know he has to make up for lost time. How long have the Mets been the butt of jokes to the baseball crowd? Sometimes warranted sometimes not, regardless it's payback time. lol
Breh, they was making Mets jokes on Family Guy :mjcry:

We needed this offseason, especially with DeGrom bouncing before the Mets even made an offer to resign him :huhldup:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
What the Astros do well is develop pitching prospects. We may have lost JV but we got his clone in Hunter Brown.
Where did they find Jeremy Peña cause he might be better than Correa , but they do consistently have pitching

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He likes their vision. :pachaha:

It's funny but it isn't the Colorado school system
Yeah, that can be interpreted as a shot at the Mets but I think he was just nervous and trying to be neutral and failed. I do think it is just a geography issue he doesn't like the NYC area which I completely understand that and it's just as difficult PR wise to say that.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

They have revenue sharing. I think that's why some owners get pissed when the A's or Pirates get a pool of money and don't use it on their players. I don't blame them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They have revenue sharing. I think that's why some owners get pissed when the A's or Pirates get a pool of money and don't use it on their players. I don't blame them.
Yankees don't want to go over because, "They don't want to help other teams in their division." lol

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Surprised he even got this much. It's not big money but the Padres were skipping him near the end cuze he was so ass in the second half.

I remember when Yankee fans wanted the Yankees to trade for him when the lockout ended. SMH.

Yankees don't want to go over because, "They don't want to help other teams in their division." lol
they don't wanna go over because Hal's a slave to his minority owners who would rather spend like the Rays.