2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
20221115-100008.jpg
new-jack-city-cancel.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If Republicans have any hope of becoming a normal party again they need to make Liz Cheney speaker. McCarthy is another Trump nut-hugger and Gatez is a fukking pedo that should have been locked up by now and another Trump lackey.

Even though the GOP will take control of The House, it's obvious that the party is in shambles. As long as Trump is still associated with the Republican Party I expect more chaos and dysfunction.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Mitch, Cotton, Hawley, Lady Graham, DeSantis, Trump, Marjorie, Boebert, Jim Jordan, Pentz, Cruz, Rick Scott, Stefanik

They're all despicable :scust:

It's impossible to choose just one. You also left out some heavy hitters like Paul gosar,Andy Biggs,steve scalise,Thomas massie & chip roy (they both voted against black anti lynching bill) marsha blackburn

Id throw The Reagans in that mix and im sure they still got Punchable Faces despite being Maggot Meal:scust:

Daps
Learned something new today, thanks

Going to read up on it
The Founding Fathers really didn't make many rules. Basically, they delegated a lot of powers to Congress, and unless the House makes a rule against it, there is no Constitutional basis for forcing the Speaker to be a standing rep.