2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it was a layup lol... record inflation numbers. no... that's not joe's fault but the average person believes it to be.

Voters took a glance at what the GOP was offering and let out a collective...

davechapelle-cool.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I know Adam Paxalt got to be sick and got to eat that big shyt sandwich tweet he made about if he got 63% of the vote CCM wouldn't win.

Earlier in the week once it was said that Vegas still had a heavy load of mail-in ballots I knew he was done. Kari Lake might as well concede b/c I'm guessing AZ got more mail-ins and that ain't looking good for her.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You have to wonder why Republicans would come out to vote for Herschel at this point.

- Kemp already won
- Senate is under D control for another 2 years
- He's clearly an idiot
- There are better things to do than vote for an idiot
Just need Trump to come out and try to tank Walker so he can create a narrative of controlling his voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
nikka what …that shyt IS broke …if it weren’t for the rethugs overplaying their hands with roe this shyt would have been a tragedy …those two idiots couldn’t get the shyt that people wanted the dems to do done over the past 2 years and should be gone
*Bipartisan infrastructure bill?
*Inflation Reduction Act? (including the biggest investment in combatting climate change)
*CHIPS Act?
*PACT Act? (better healthcare for veterans)
*Bipartisan gun control bill?
*Ended the War in Afghanistan (departure could have been a little smoother but that was always going to be messy)