2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
giphy.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's been 5 days and the meltdowns are getting hilarious. They have already lost grip of the Senate and the House is still too close to call. Republicans did not see this coming at all. No matter how they spin this and they already tried spinning it every which way. Biden had a good midterm for an incumbent President. Trump is already started the in fighting because he knows the writing is on the wall. Americans 45 and Under showed they have the juice now. Now there's chatter to raise the voting age, lol. I don't know if they realize this but losing Millennials and Gen Z is a political suicide. That's the future of the Country. Somebody edited all the "Red Wave" clips, I hadn't laugh so hard in a long time. They really did hype that joint like it was a sporting event. Media Manipulation is a very real thing people.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wait till the House is called

I still got GOP getting to 220 seats :yeshrug:
Either way a slim majority is not what the Republicans want
You will already have at least 10 of those votes in the house going to dems because they are not trying to get wrapped up in a obstruction narrative and be easy pickings next cycle

Demo should celebrate they basically got the mandate and momentum going into 2024 which is unheard of for the party already in power

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Either way a slim majority is not what the Republicans want
You will already have at least 10 of those votes in the house going to dems because they are not trying to get wrapped up in a obstruction narrative and be easy pickings next cycle

Demo should celebrate they basically got the mandate and momentum going into 2024 which is unheard of for the party already in power
Not only that, but any GOP Speaker is going to find the entire House uncontrollable.