2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Can somebody explain to me how the betting system works? Or tell me a good resource to learn about it?

I don't bet, never will, but it's amazing to me that there's folks betting on how elections are gonna turn out. :pachaha:
Betting markets are fraudulent. They had the republicans up BIG in getting the senate just days ago.
They are looking for suckers

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Republicans don't even have an agenda, so it's not surprising that gen z is breaking for dems in masses. One side at least trys to make your life easier, the other is just anti what the dems do lol. Make America 1920s again aint sellinf.

in fairness to Trump.. he had some ideas. Mostly insane and terrible but that was more than any establishment Repub :mjlol:

Trump was out in the Rust Belt selling lies to blue collar people... guess that counts too :ld:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
in fairness to Trump.. he had some ideas. Mostly insane and terrible but that was more than any establishment Repub :mjlol:

Trump was out in the Rust Belt selling lies to blue collar people... guess that counts too :ld:
Yeah trump first run of selling straight up bs bringing jobs back from China, coal , building the wall etc:mjlol:..... current day maga republicans are full on idiot fascist at this point. Arguing against student loan forgiveness, abortion, using oil reserve, they're fukking idiot :mjlol:. Thank god

Daps

all about California for the House

If they wind up taking the House, that would be.... wow.... :wow:

I personally don't believe it will happen, but I feel like Fox Mulder...

I want to believe :sadcam:

Zw.png