2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Did not know she got issues with DeSantis. I know she's a Trump fan and she's calling herself a Trump Republican. Sides are being drawn. Another thread somebody mentioned Trump with MTG as VP, but I think Kari Lake would be a better VP choice for Trump. Loyal, election denier, crazy type.

Didn't she congratulate him publicly on Tuesday or Wednesday for winning?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't she congratulate him publicly on Tuesday or Wednesday for winning?
I see the tweet below from her and the past article about liking both Trump and him, that's why that clip was odd to me. Maybe, she's going for that VP bid for Trump.

Kari Lake Says DeSantis Has Big dikk Energy. She Got One Word Right.​

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kari-...he-got-one-word-right?source=articles&via=rss

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Bigger L would have been stacking up a few more Senate seats. :francis:

I don't think people realize how ugly the Senate picture is looking the next couple of cycles. In 2024 the Dems have to defend 23 senate seats, the Republicans only have to defend 10. Seats the democrats are defending include Joe Manchin in West Virginia as well as seats in Arizona, Montana, Nevada, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Maine. Meanwhile, the most flippable seat the Republicans have to defend is.....Texas? Florida?

Being stuck at 50 right now would be terrible, because it basically means that if Joe Manchin doesn't run for reelection (or switches to the Republicans, or loses his election), then the Democrats just about automatically lose the Senate in 2024. Even if they hit 51, that would mean if Manchin leaves then they have to go 8 for 8 in holding onto the battleground states (and will Tester run again in Montana? Could be fukked there too.) Even if they get 51 and Manchin holds his seat, they still can only lose 1 of those 8 battlegrounds.

So it's virtually impossible for the Democrats to pick up Senate seats in 2024, and there's a dozen different combinations that could have them losing the Senate altogether. Which either means total gridlock if Dems still squeak out the White House, or Desantis with Senate power.

2026 isn't much better. Dems have to defend in Colorado, New Mexico, Michigan, Georgia, Virginia, and New Hampshire. Republicans have to defend in Montana, Maine, North Carolina....and I guess Iowa? Hopefully 4 more years of demographic shift will make that year a fairer fight, but if they fall behind in 2024 then it will still be a very tough road to get it back in 2026.
I don't think you realize how wrong it is to make assumptions about 24 in 22. Shyt happens than changes the entire climate in a ny minute

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

shang-tsung-it-has-begun.gif

MAGA retards finally gonna get the civil war they've been begging for :mjlol: