2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Man as much as people talk shyt about Joe, how different would the country be if he ran in 16? He has done damn near the impossible and survived a red wave which looked inevitable and hell he has a small chance of keeping both the house and senate...

Honestly I don't see anyone that could be him in 24...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They don't want to listen tho. :sas2:

People gotta understand. Latinos are white people once they become citizens. Before they become citizens, sure, they are democrats but all of the Latinos I've always known have been Republicans if they are from here

These Martha’s Vineyards cottage liberals are so out of touch. :snoop: They are totally shellshocked in those replies. Texas brehs know what those 70/30 Hispanic towns down in South Texas are about.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man as much as people talk shyt about Joe, how different would the country be if he ran in 16? He has done damn near the impossible and survived a red wave which looked inevitable and hell he has a small chance of keeping both the house and senate...

One day people going to realize Joe is a damn good politician. :wow:

Daps

Joe should have run in 2016. He would have beat Hillary and he would have beat Trump like a disrespectful wayward child.

The nation would be so much better off.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's gonna be a red wave
:Okayab:
Locally a corporate republican took over as the secretary of education here in SC....she illegally got her master's degree from a christian college and is of course an advocate of school choice (who couldn't see the conflict of interest there)...

So now my wife is thinking about finding another job which hell on one hand she could just work in human resources for one of the factories around here and make a helluva lot more than she has teaching for the last 7 years....
I feel like for y’all. School system elections and outcomes and guidance and leadership have just been bizzaro bad.

I feel for the teachers. Hopefully my son doesn’t lose too many good ones on his journey