2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Atlanta being only the big metro area of Georgia is why these Repubs keep winning. Philly and Pittsburgh help kept PA blue for years now on occasion.
The rural south will Not vote for anyone that Has a D next to their name. The goal is get just enough educated whites in the metro areas to vote Dem

educated whites don’t view Kemp badly

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm not even sure Trump is capable of keeping a low profile :heh:

I'm hoping Trump is too egotistical to accept that and ruins DeSantis campaigan :ehh:
Trump is gonna go full on heel on some Bret Hart, Hart Foundation against DX in 1997 shyt against DeSantis

:steviej:

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hopefully as many Republicans in swing states as possible just go there and leave everybody else alone so the rest of the state can move on :scust:

Florida is a lost cause at this point, the best thing they can probably do is just absorb as many Rethugs as possible from elsewhere

Do we know where the remaining 30% is from? Seems like it was looking pretty good for Hobbs all last night.
It seems like the remaining votes favor Lake but don't quote me. They are slow on updates there.

:mjlol::russ: