2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So the stench of Toxic Trump messed up the supposed "Red Wave Blowout" last night, huh? lol. MAGA is not and was never the majority of the Country. Considering this is a Non-Presidential Midterm and all the projections had the Dems losing badly. It wasn't this landslide all the polls and pundits were predicting. The exit polls are painting a different picture then they expected.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: at Florida becoming a vote sink for Republicans.

Hopefully as many Republicans in swing states as possible just go there and leave everybody else alone so the rest of the state can move on :scust:

Florida is a lost cause at this point, the best thing they can probably do is just absorb as many Rethugs as possible from elsewhere

Not looking good for Hobbs in Arizona. Hobbs leads 50 to 49 with 30% of the vote left.

Do we know where the remaining 30% is from? Seems like it was looking pretty good for Hobbs all last night.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dude is beyond bozo status… y’all need to remind him of that shyt too… I been telling him he’s a bozo for the past 5 months
This doofus is a skitz. I offered a ban bet becuase he’s been saying the Dems are going to keep their current position in the house. When the time came, he got shook. Then it was found out he don’t even follow his own bets.

To make it clear, you believe the Dems will keep a 5-8 seat advantage in the House of Reps?

Yes it will be a win but slim.. book it

A month-long ban bet on this?

You sure you want to be gone a month? Don’t offer ban bets you not trying to live up too

only if you agree

Dems have to keep a five seat advantage in the house and I take a month off From the site.

Dems don’t keep five seats, and you take a break From this site.

Ok so if Dems keep a 4 seat advantage that means and L for me and I take a month off?

I made a ban bet with him that Texas wouldn't go blue in 2020 and the mods didn't even honor it. :francis:

So @BigMoneyGrip is a coward with no honor. :scust:

So you just take any randoms word for it huh? Bozo

Ban bet with @BigMoneyGrip that Joe Biden will not be declared the winner of Texas in the 2020 presidential election by 6:00 AM PT on November 4, 2020.

The Dems would lose four seats from its current standing under that bet. You also been running around proclaiming that you the Dems would maintain a 5-8 seat lead, so I am going by your word.

But it don't matter because:

@BigMoneyGrip is a COWARD AND A LIAR, who don't honor his word. :camby:

the only reason why I think Dems will lose the House is down to the gerrymandering, but the GOP fumbled the bag royally and can't find a coherent message to counter their stupidity.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Don’t worry, he’s going to count on the few losses dems had instead of the over performance and run back all the greatest hits.

I’m interested in the follow up to this :pachaha:
The follow up is that I am right. The GOP is appears to be taking the house, which is what I’ve always said. And you can find my post, I just quoted it.

I also said that its down to gerrymandering.