2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
It looks like the sponsor of the slavery amendment in Louisiana wanted it defeated because he fukked up the wording. He will probably get it right next time.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Said it here.
Man we had so many arguments on that shyt. nikkas acted like if you wanted the words changed you were out here doing the kid and play with the police. It just showed the naïveté of people refusing to recognize that words and slogans matter when you are trying to convince people inherently against you to accept your position.

Reform the police or refund the people were more reasonable options which could have accomplished the same ultimate goal.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I like Barnes but I feel like generic Bob Smith from Oshkosh would only run 1 point behind Evers instead of 2
Using @mastermind brilliant logic, Charles booker and Mandela were dorks who didn’t talk about real issues, that’s why they lost.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And the best part is

Because Trump backed candidates likely get washed, this will cause more of the GOP base and donors to flock to DeSantis, which will only piss him off even further.

Which will virtually guarantee 💯 he will do everything to Ron to tear him to pieces, who will eventually melt on the national stage. Trump gonna go scorched earth on homeboy.

Ron will flame out cause

1- he's Ron DeSantis.
- He'll have to act like a functional human nationally instead of a grievance man.
2- Trump ain't having it

Chickens may finally be coming to fukking roost.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How the hell does a barely coherent Walker is that close to Warnock lol ? I kept seeing videos of him being dumb but he still managed to make it close ? :picard:

It’s the south. The country should count its blessings that GA saved the senate 2 years ago and has a chance to do so again.

If Brian Kemp ever runs for Senate that’s one seat that’s going R immediately.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Using @mastermind brilliant logic, Charles booker and Mandela were dorks who didn’t talk about real issues, that’s why they lost.
Dude is beyond bozo status… y’all need to remind him of that shyt too… I been telling him he’s a bozo for the past 5 months

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dude is beyond bozo status… y’all need to remind him of that shyt too… I been telling him he’s a bozo for the past 5 months
Don’t worry, he’s going to count on the few losses dems had instead of the over performance and run back all the greatest hits.

One thing I've realized with people who think they understand politics is they just want to hear that their side is doing good and nothing else. shyt is so polarized that they really do live in fantasy worlds, both Dem and Repub voters.

They don't want to see it, so just share the shyt that you really trust and just move on. You don't even need to engage with them at this point.
I’m interested in the follow up to this :pachaha: