2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah Republicans are gonna go all in on Desantis after this

hold on... tho.... wait a minute now. This has a lot to do with independent voters. Trump is very popular in GOP circles.. not so much anywhere else.

That's why the Trump vs. DeSantis war is gonna be so great.. magas are gonna go for Trump regardless but GOP leaders will point to independents

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Disaster for Republicans. Trump may be on his last leg. Dems need to develop a strategy DeSantis though. He's a problem.
This is his last leg and after this the GOP should have sense enough to turn on Trump and disassociate themselves from him. Although, the Republicans are too much of Trump nut huggers.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"Ronald DeSantis promised to bring the BIG, RED WAVE! What wave? BIG LOSER, BETA MALE ENERGY! Me... I am a Macho Man. I will save the Republicans in 2024... if I am ELECTED PRESIDENT for a 3RD TERM. I will cut a deal with MCDONALDS to SAVE THE MCRIB!"

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If it wasn't for him they would have NO chance at taking the House at all tonight. The GOP owes him. On top of that, he's a much better politician than Trump. He's build a coalition of actual legislators instead of sycophants.

That's significantly less sexy, but in practice, WAY more dangerous.
Have you heard him speak b? He might work for that silly ass state but he getting cooked on a national stage.