2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Democrats have also finally gotten it through people’s skulls that midterms are important.

This is my biggest takeaway. Voting is no longer an every 4 year thing, it's a whenever, wherever there is a ballot, show your ass up there type of thing. This is how the GOP strength erodes and loses. They got so used to us not doing that but now its like "Oh, there's a Democrat to vote for somewhere? My wife and I will be right that to be a +2. We don't bullshyt no more with this. "

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
He's weaker than Trump. Has way less swag. Is way more a dweeb. Way less smart dumb ppl crossover appeal. No celebrity factor.

Dems should want them to go with him.

If it wasn't for him they would have NO chance at taking the House at all tonight. The GOP owes him. On top of that, he's a much better politician than Trump. He's build a coalition of actual legislators instead of sycophants.

That's significantly less sexy, but in practice, WAY more dangerous.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
exactly ….what did the republicans offer to solve any of these issues? Just banking on “well historically X happens” is TERRIBLE strategy
Biden has been at least trying. With student loan relief, drug pricing, abortion mandates.

Trump lost partly cause he didn’t even look like he cared about trying to govern in a crisis.

So maybe people gave the Dems credit for those attempts economically while the GOP was suing to make people pay penalties for a partial forgiveness.

Last edited: