2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Best we can hope for in GA is that Warnock gets reelected. I'm sure white people in GA are going to stay on code like a MF. :yeshrug:

It kind of sucks that so many talented black politicians keep running in shythole states they don't have a chance in though. I'd love to see Stacy Abrams be a governor one day but for it to happen she's probably going to have to run elsewhere.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Why do I get this feeling that someone is sitting on a 'radioactive' October surprise? Republicans will play dirty in the final weeks I hope DNC has a plan.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why can't Olurin just not use the word "abolish" :mindblown:

When you ask "what will this look like" its always circular arguments about some utopian shyt and nothing specific? :mindblown:

Stop using the word ABOLITION. Use the word REFORM??? Jesus Christ.

Every time she talks its "well its not what I mean..." :dahell:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why do I get this feeling that someone is sitting on a 'radioactive' October surprise? Republicans will play dirty in the final weeks I hope DNC has a plan.
That October surprise don’t hit like it use too… Nobody cares, republicans still running with that Hunter Biden bullshyt and tried it for their October surprise and it didn’t move the needle…

You know why no one cares? It’s because the scotus overturned Roe that’s why and white women on hell bent on voting republicans out… nothing else matters