2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
She gave up running for reelection to go against Rubio. Person who won the Dem nominee, if he wins the General, would be the youngest congressman in history at 25.

This was a serious political miscalculation.

I know I mentioned Obama winning Florida twice which is what she probably looked at but he was an anomaly. This is a bad move on her part she can’t beat that Cuban piece a shyt in Florida..

I know Florida is not just Miami but damn man.

Florida is a weird state that is red not purple

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Simplest explanation for Florida is that by 2000 the FDR era Dem voters started dying out and being replaced by the elderly Reagan era Republicans so that voting block plus the panhandle is why its become so red.

There are a lot of Dems there but the state is so transient those solid blocks hold so much power

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

I know I mentioned Obama winning Florida twice which is what she probably looked at but he was an anomaly. This is a bad move on her part she can’t beat that Cuban piece a shyt in Florida..

Demmings was probably the best opponent for both. Guessing Dems thought it would be easier to knock out Rubio than DeFascist.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don't think Rubio loses unfortunately, especially with DeDumbass on the ballot too. Probably a better chance of Ohio flipping than Florida.
Demmings is putting the beats on Rubio in fund raising and ads.. Marco don’t have any money to spend.. Dude out here begging on fox

Also he’s unpopular in FL… Cacs down there hate him.. Cac Cubans love him… I think he’s done

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Not a miscalculation at all… Again cacs down in FL hate Rubio.. Rubio only popular in the Miami area.. Val is killing this dude in political ads in FL and money.. She’s tied with him in polling and this is republicans leaning polls

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not a miscalculation at all… Again cacs down in FL hate Rubio.. Rubio only popular in the Miami area.. Val is killing this dude in political ads in FL and money.. She’s tied with him in polling and this is republicans leaning polls
Bookmarked for future reference

You don’t know Florida

Watch

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All I’m saying is from what I saw down there when I was there a few weeks back for about a month I was peeping the landscape… All I saw on the airwaves for ads was Dekkklantis, Demmings, Freed and Christ…
You gotta take these polls with a grain a salt

And raising money doesn’t mean you gonna win…

That black dude in Kentucky raised money. I even sent him money and I live in NYC!

Homeboy that ran against Lindsay Graham got mad money.. Sometimes they raise mad money from people outside of the state…

I love Val Demmings…

I just can’t see those toothless crackers and those Cuban pieces a shyt voting for a black woman

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You gotta take these polls with a grain a salt

And raising money doesn’t mean you gonna win…

That black dude in Kentucky raised money. I even sent him money and I live in NYC!

Homeboy that ran against Lindsay Graham got mad money.. Sometimes they raise mad money from people outside of the state…

I love Val Demmings…

I just can’t see those toothless crackers and those Cuban pieces a shyt voting for a black woman
I’m not just looking at the polls… I was in FL cacs are funny style… They would vote for a black female senator who is a former police chief and rides Harley’s over that faggit Marco

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i knew that the dems took it too far with the covid fascism down here :snoop: this should NOT be a blown seat. laxalt is a fukking disgrace

i guess we'll see if Roe can take cortez masto across the finish line

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

i knew that the dems took it too far with the covid fascism down here :snoop: this should NOT be a blown seat. laxalt is a fukking disgrace

i guess we'll see if Roe can take cortez masto across the finish line

Two point lead with a 3% margin of error

It’s going to be close. But Cortez Masto has won statewide multiple times but being at only 44% even if it’s Trafalgar is concerning.