2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
The race is gonna end up close because of Georgia’s make up but these polls may not be the best indicator of the status of the race. Emerson had Loefler beating Warnock by 2.4 points in their last poll before the last election and Perdue beating Ossof by 2.

Trafalgar has a history in GA of spitting out polls that favor Repubs by 4-5 points during the months leading up to an election but their polls close to the election only have a 1.5 Repub lean in GA to get/maintain a decent pollster rating.

I imagine the race will firm up with Warnock up between 1.5-2.5.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The race is gonna end up close because of Georgia’s make up but these polls may not be the best indicator of the status of the race. Emerson had Loefler beating Warnock by 2.4 points in their last poll before the last election and Perdue beating Ossof by 2.

Trafalgar has a history in GA of spitting out polls that favor Repubs by 4-5 points during the months leading up to an election but their polls close to the election only have a 1.5 Repub lean in GA to get/maintain a decent pollster rating.

I imagine the race will firm up with Warnock up between 1.5-2.5.
These polls tell me we will have another run off in January

Also Warnock share of white voters is higher than in '20/'21 polls.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

full

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
No chance in hell..

Also when Val Demmings loses to Rubio she also loses her seat in the House correct?

She gave up running for reelection to go against Rubio. Person who won the Dem nominee, if he wins the General, would be the youngest congressman in history at 25.